5 Reasons Why You Need to Donate to the Pet Passion Project
This September, we are launching The Pet Concierge Global Education Center in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our mission is to connect pet lovers with renowned pet experts from around the world to offer cutting-edge educational content and access to effective pet treatments—helping pets throughout all stages of their lives. Today, we’re sharing the top five reasons why you should donate to this wonderful cause.
- You will develop and grow as a person. Whether you are a pet owner or caretaker, you are a voice for our furry friends we love so much. By donating and spreading the word, you’ll help pets and their families around the globe!
- Your donation will help us provide a top-notch education for pet owners. We need to educate pet owners about conditions that can be treated with holistic medicine, such as Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Acupuncture, Pulsed Signal Therapy, and Nutritional Therapies so that pets can live a healthier and longer life. Our award-winning animal care experts will be able to provide support and customized wellness plans, offer workshops on the latest findings in pet healthcare and provide an impactful library of pet articles and resources.
- There’s something in it for you too! Donating to a worthy cause is rewarding in itself but as a sincere ‘thank you’ from the bottom of our hearts you can choose a perk with our corresponding contribution levels. From a shout out to our Facebook page to a luxe photo shoot with an award-winning pet photographer, there is something that will tickle your fancy for your generosity.
- You can honor and pay tribute to a pet you have loved and lost. The Pet Concierge has designed a program called “My Pet Lives” for those that have lost a pet. Nothing can replace your beloved pet but we do have a patented biodegradable urn that will make the day a little easier to bear. The lower part of the urn stores your pet’s ashes while the upper capsule is sealed so you can plant seeds in your plant of choice. The idea is good for the soul and great for the planet!
- It’s good for your health. Giving back to the community will make you needed, loved and appreciated. Studies have shown that people who volunteer and give back to their community have an increased level of self-esteem, empowerment and better health.
Every dollar counts and we have only nine days left! Help us get to our goal of $5,000. We appreciate donations small and large. Donations can be made on our Indiegogo page here. If you can’t donate money, donate time and help spread the word to your family and friends on Facebook and Twitter!
*Article courtesy of The Pet Concierge.